5 “Wanna haves” according to George
1. Heated seat. This is one item that I was sure I could live without until I had them for the first time. Really great for those aching joints.
2. Cruise control. This lets you arrive at your destination more refreshed.
3. Power windows and power mirrors. To be able to adjust your passenger outside mirror by yourself when sitting in the driver’s seat is just a must.
4. Good tunes. 70% of 2007 vehicles will have a MP3 connection, read as an ipod connection
5. Air conditioning. Keeps you comfortable in warm weather, helps keep the windshield from fogging up when cold. At freeway speeds, it increases fuel mileage over having the windows open by reducing drag.